JCPenney is a departmental store chain that has its own dedicated HR department, which plays a great role in employee management. The company’s success as a company and a department outlet is humongous. So, owing to its popularity, the outlet has also launched a JCPenney associate kiosk for its associates. Through this online portal, one may easily access upcoming schedules, apply for benefits, commute with colleagues, and more!
About Jcpenney Associate Kiosk
In the whole of the US, JCPenney happens to be a well-known department store chain. Its roots date back to 1902, the year when it was founded. And after being in existence for over a century now, JCPenney has set up over 660 outlets and has even extended its services to Puerto Rico besides America. It is also very evident that this company is successful; but more than that, it is the reason why 98,000 people have a job.
On the other hand, the web portal of the JCPenney associate kiosk is exclusively built for the associates of JCPenney to be able to manage the workforce more efficiently. Through the same, the HR department will allot tasks and schedule timings for each staff member. This web portal may also be used by one employee to contact other employees.
Requirements before JCPenney associate kiosk login and registration
Before venturing into the Jcpassociates kiosk portal, there are a few things that one must take note of. A few good examples of the same are as follows:
- Get a laptop that supports the portal, or check if your device performance is alright to access the dashboard.
- You must have a valid employee ID that the outlet will hand over at the time of joining.
- An active email ID is a must.
- Lastly, documents for identification proof are important.
Getting started with JCPenney associate kiosk
To register at Jcpassociates kiosk, here is what you’ll have to do:
- Visit the official page of the kiosk.
- On the homepage, find an option that says “Associate Kiosk @ Home” and click on it.
- A new page will appear, having the registration forum.
- Fill it up accordingly and provide accurate details.
- Go to the “Next” button to continue.
- Create your password and lastly, go to the “Create” button.
- An email will be sent to your concerned mail I’d, having all the details of your assigned employee username among necessary details.
Note: This is the simplest registration process available. However, for any issues regarding the registration process, you can seek help from the support team.
JCPenney associate kiosk login process
Like the registration process, attempting the JCPenney associate kiosk login is extremely easy. So, assuming you are already a registered user, here is what you’ll have to do:
- Visit the official login forum, which is available under the ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’ option on the homepage.
- Provide the necessary login details, such as login ID and password.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct details and select “Log In”.
- Allow the page to load and then, you’ll find your dashboard.
Even if you have retired from JCPenney, you will still be able to access your account and review your profile. For the same, simply head to the “Former Associates” section, made particularly for the former employees.
What to do if you forget your JCPenney associate kiosk process?
Understanding the frequency of situations where users forget their password, the kiosk also has a ‘forgot password’ option.
- Go to the page of self-service password reset.
- Enter the 9-digit employee ID in the space given for it. Select ‘search’.
- Provide answers to questions that appear on the window.
- Then select “check answers” to find out if there are any faulty answers.
- Make sure to select the box beside “I agree” and click “Proceed” after that.
- On the new page, create your new password and end the process by clicking the “password change” button.
- Now, you may use this new password to attempt the JCPenney associate kiosk login as usual.
Ways to find JCPenney Employee ID
If you are using the JCP associate kiosk portal for the first time then you must begin with primary employee validation,here we have mentioned the steps to find the JCPenny Employee ID below:
- To get the employee if you have to visit on its official website by searching for the jcpassociates.com on your web browser.
- When you reach its website you will get various options on its homepage for active associates and former associates, although you have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom of the page you will get the employee id section.
- When you click on this section you will get another option of finding your employee id where you have to press to move ahead.
- Clicking on this option will take you to the primary validation page, where you have to fill in the social security number and date of birth of yours and then press on submit button.
- After that you will go on the second authentication page and you have to fill in a few more credentials there.
- When you are done will all steps you will get your employee id on your screen.
- Later on, you are required to create an employee account on the employee portal of the company.
Features of JCPenney associate kiosk
The portal of the JCPenney associate kiosk is for the employees of the departmental store chain, who can enjoy a series of features. For example, it has a few options that can be accessed to understand more about the work schedules, like:
- My Calendar
- Paycheck Stub
- Leave of Nonattendance
- Print forms
- W-2/W-2C Forms
- PTO (Paid time off)
- MTO (Mandatory time off)
Perks of Jcpassociates kiosk
- Employees can directly apply for leaves, both sick and paid, through the online forum.
- Details like attendance, payment stubs, salary statements, etc are well-maintained on the dashboard.
- Employees may also find information about Health and medical benefits.
- Tax advantages.
- Employees can exclusively enjoy their special discount cards from the kiosk page.
Jcpassociates kiosk employee helpdesk
Jcpassociates kiosk also provides support to its staff through the employee help desk. One may connect with them to solve login or registration issues, recover passwords, or other general assistance like health insurance claims. JCPenney has further provided three options to connect with them, which are:
- Phone number: 1-888-890-8900
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media: Through official page on Facebook, Twitter
Other than that, you should note the working hours of the representative; which is from 8 AM-8 PM. It is open from Monday to Friday only and the weekends are off. Besides, its head office is located at JC Penney Headquarters 6501, Old Drive, Plano, Texas, USA.
In this simple web forum, there are many perks and benefits for the associates. Perhaps, the JCPenney associate kiosk is very exclusive, made to solely benefit the chain’s staff. Its main aim is to ease the procedures of work-related queries. That is, one isn’t required to rush to the HR department anymore. Instead, everything can be accessed and solved through the web forum itself. Such can not only save time but your energy also and even allows swift management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: You can visit the paystub section of your account or contact the HR department of your store.
Ans: 12 Delayed Arrivals and absences are allowed in one year. Employees can check their attendance and manage that section online at jcp associates kiosk.
Ans: Users can visit the pay stub section of their account alternatively, they can contact to the HR department of their store.